Proposed design of coffee shop by JNKA & Associates, Ltd. for St. Gregory’s Episcopal Church in Deerfield, Illinois. The coffee shop is to be located within the 1965 chapel addition of the original 1953 church. The design renovates underutilized interior spaces to create an 1,100 sq. ft. open and inviting coffee shop for the local community. In addition, a 1,400 sq. ft. outdoor patio is planned for the exterior.
Click the image below for an interactive walk-through!