This new three-level addition is designed to blend with the gothic architectural style of the original church and parish house constructed in 1928. A two-story convocation atrium space serves as a new focal point for the church, providing gathering space after worship service. The grand “pulpit” stair connects the convocation and fellowship hall spaces. Accessibility needs were achieved with a new entrance at ground level and a dual-entrance elevator connecting the multiple floor levels. The existing second floor fellowship hall will be renovated with new air conditioning, acoustical treatment, and interior finishes, while the new lower level will eventually be built out with new classrooms and toilet facilities.